Effective Date: October 1st, 2018
What information do we collect?
When you register to use our Properties, you may voluntarily provide personal information, including your name, address, email address, payment information such as bank details or PayPal email address or additional information you choose to provide to us. You may also provide contact information such as your name and email address when you subscribe to receive our newsletter, contact us using our contact form or our email contact feature, or when you utilize the comment feature on the prismdigital.ae blog.
We may also collect geolocation data pertaining to your mobile device. This data may consist of precise latitude/longitude coordinates and may be linked to a device ID. We may use this information to provide our services to you and to provide more relevant advertising content to you. If you do not want to provide your location to us, please use the settings available on your mobile device to limit this sharing. Please note that if you limit sharing of geolocation data, certain features of the mobile application may not work.
How do we use your information?
We may use the personal and technical information we collect for any lawful purpose. These purposes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide our services, including processing requests for information;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To send newsletters;
- To communicate with visitors to our Properties, our customers, and others;
- For business purposes, such as analytics, research, advertising and marketing, and operational purposes;
- For affiliate tracking;
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Properties;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Properties; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
Do we share your information?
We may share personal information with third parties, including:
- With third parties that provide services on our behalf;
- For their direct marketing purposes;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share technical information, as well as any other information that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it does not identify you personally, without restriction.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
You may also limit data collection by third parties by using your mobile device settings.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Properties and other sites over time for non-advertising purposes. For example, the Properties use Google Analytics to improve the performance of the Properties and for other analytics purposes. For more information about how Google collects and uses data when you use our Properties,
visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt-out of Google Analytics,
Third-Party Links and Tools
Our Properties may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on our Properties, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
Your Choices/California Privacy Rights
As noted above, we may disclose your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at [Please insert the appropriate email address].
Prism Digital Marketing Management LLC Latifa Tower, Office No. 604 – West Wing Tel: 04-332-0808 Email: email@example.com